Reporting to the Team Leader, Client Services, the Insurance Advisor, counsels individuals in regards to their auto and property insurance needs and maintains the maximum level of service for our existing clients; handles service and sales calls to ensure the maximum level of service for our clients. Each call is different and we support you to ensure your success at work and we help you develop your competencies through coaching.
Our training programs are within the best in the industry.
Our program involves:
• Leader led two week licensing course to prepare for the mandatory professional insurance exam.
• 5 weeks in class product training
• 6 weeks practicum
• Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets.
• Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
• Ensures quality and productivity objectives are met.
• Accountable for providing a high level of service to our clients.
• Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
• Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
• Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building.
• Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures.
• Accepts risks within established guidelines.
Must be Bilingual (French & English)