It starts when you pick up the phone or log in online. With each conversation, you’ll be playing one of the most important roles supporting our customers’ happiness with the bank. Every day, you will:
Bring your whole self to work and have fun! This is your chance to define every new day, embrace the adventure and make a meaningful contribution that helps to deliver results and accomplish great things for your career and the customers of TD! Most importantly, you’ll be our voice at TD. Every phone call you answer, every message you send is your chance to shine!
Reporting to the Team Leader, Client Services, the Insurance Advisor, counsels individuals in regards to their auto and property insurance needs and maintains the maximum level of service for our existing clients; handles service and sales calls to ensure the maximum level of service for our clients. Each call is different and we support you to ensure your success at work and we help you develop your competencies through coaching.
Our training programs are within the best in the industry. Our program involves:
• Leader led two week licensing course to prepare for the mandatory New Brunswick professional insurance exam.
• 5 weeks in class product training
• 6 weeks practicum
• Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets.
• Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
• Ensures quality and productivity objectives are met.
• Accountable for providing a high level of service to our clients.
• Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
• Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
• Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building.
• Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures.
• Accepts risks within established guidelines.
Your relevant skillset and knowledge will also get our attention. Show us that you: