Company: Industrial Forestry Service Ltd.
Industrial Forestry Service Ltd. is currently seeking a Systems Administrator for a permanent job opportunity. We are looking for a self-starter who works collaboratively with cross functional teams and has the ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines, and deliver results. Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, along with the ability to work independently are crucial for this position.
Key Systems Administrator Skills
· College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science/technology
· Knowledge of common networking protocols
· Knowledge of computer hardware, including PC, MACs, Smart Phones, Tablets
· Experience with operating systems, including Windows and Linux
· Extensive application support experience with Microsoft Office Suite
· Programming experience is an asset
As a Systems Administrator, you would be responsible for:
· Setting up new users with desktops, laptops, phones, as required;
· Providing technical assistance and support for queries and issues related to computer systems, hardware, and software;
· Monitoring server and network infrastructure and resolve problems;
· Utilizing existing toolsets to perform server or appliance installations, troubleshooting and documentation tasks;
· Working independently to see operational projects to completion and works collaboratively with peers and team members to meet objectives;
· Participating in the development of best practices, standards, procedures and quality objectives across the infrastructure and platforms;
· Maintaining appropriate professional designations and up-to-date knowledge of current information technology techniques and tools.
Industrial Forestry Service Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. To apply, email cover letter and resume to [email protected].